A New Revolution in Anti-Aging and Age Management
“Stem Cells, DNA and Telomeres”
with Dr. Vincent Giampapa, M.D., F.A.C.S.
How would you like to protect and repair your cells, enhance your DNA, and slow the aging process, …
Click here to listen to the developer of AM & PM Essentials, Dr Vincent Giampapa – 2011
Dr. Vincent Giampapa, a medical doctor for 25 years, was the first board certified anti-aging physician in the world. He has been focusing on age management since he co-founded the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine 15 years ago. His recently refined approach to age management has been made possible by the completion of the human genome project.
AM & PM Essentials
All Natural and Preservative-Free. They enhance single and double strand DNA.
Formulated to provide you with all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs, NutriGen™ AM & PM Essentials contain synergistic blends of special ingredients that help you maintain healthy biorhythms, support critical biological processes, and combat the signs of aging.
NutriGen™ AM & PM Essentials are endorsed by acclaimed physician Dr. Vincent Giampapa, a leading authority on anti-aging, and are based on years of clinical research and studies.
with Dr. Vincent Giampapa, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Benefits of AM & PM Essentials
- Studies show results after just 5-7 days of initial use, with dramatic improvement in quality of life and overall wellness in 12 weeks
- Contains powerful vitamins, nutrients, extracts, and antioxidants to help protect your cell membranes from free radical attack
- Aids in natural cellular DNA repair and helps you maintain healthy cell function
- Helps regulate your body’s natural biorhythm by increasing your daily energy and providing a more restful, uninterrupted sleep
- Improves the overall quality of your skin by reducing the appearance of pore size, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, leaving your skin with a more radiant and even tone
- Helps stimulate faster and stronger growth of your hair and nails
- Provides critical support to your immune system
- Helps you maintain proper body composition by decreasing body fat, increasing your metabolic rate, and creating leaner muscle mass
- Contains powerful nutraceuticals and synergistic complexes chosen specifically for their demonstrated ability to restore cellular processes
- Uses optimal coating technology designed to ensure quick and easy absorption
- Based on the most up-to-date clinical research and scientific data available
- Uses a cold-pressed manufacturing process to ensure maximum potency
- Designed to mimic the only scientific approach with clinical results shown to slow symptoms of aging
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- All-natural and preservative-free
- Telomere maintenance complex- helps maintain and protect telomeres and telomerase production
- Calorie restriction mimetics and gene expression- improves cellular aging functions found to slow the aging process in the calorie restriction model
- Free radical scavenger complex-a natural blend of synergistic antioxidants that supports healthy cell aging
- DNA repair blend- enhances single and double strand DNA repair
- Stem cell maintenance complex- aids in optimal stem cell gene expression and stem cell function
- Cell regulation complex- helps regulate the normal release of hormones and daily biorhythm
- Digestive enzymes- aids in digestion and increases the nutritional value obtained from meals
- Probiotic blend- helps restore important gastrointestinal flora, and aids in digestion and production of key vitamins
The balance of blends of these ingredients are the difference between this and other products.
Telomeres: Your Key To Increase Longevity & Quality Of Life
What is a Telomere
What are Telomeres all about? A telomere refers to a region that is located at the ends of the chromosomes. The name ‘telomere’ comes from the Greek words ‘telos’ meaning ‘end’ and ‘meros’ meaning ‘part’. Telomeres feature repeat DNA sequences of TTAGGG in humans, and they can reach a length of fifteen thousand base pairs. Telomeres are like caps at the end of chromosomes, and they function to protect genes at the end of chromosomes. They also prevent chromosomes from fusing with each other or rearranging, both of which can lead to abnormalities.
What is a Telomere’s Main Function
What is a Telomere. This answer is found in the DNA and they are repetitive nucleotide sequences located at the termini of linear chromosomes of most eukaryotic organisms. A telomere’s main function is to protect the genetic sequences at the end of chromosomes. Every time a cell divides, DNA replication occurs. Every time DNA replication takes place, the chromosome ends get shorter and the telomeres at the ends of each chromosome shorten. This is because the enzymes that replicate the chromosome strands and its DNA are not capable of replicating the strand all the way to the end. So instead of genetic sequences of the chromosome being left out, the telomeres bear the brunt of getting shorter, and this way protect genes at the end of chromosomes from getting degraded. In this way, telomeres have been compared to tips at the end of shoelaces which protect the shoelace from fraying. The amount of a telomere lost each time it undergoes cell division is usually about 20 to 200 base pairs. Each time a cell divides and chromosomal replication occurs, telomeres get shorter and shorter, and it is this biological phenomenon which has been closely related to the process of aging.
What is Telomere Enzyme
There is an enzyme that has been discovered that controls telomere activity. Telomerase is an enzyme which contains RNA and protein, and its function is to make sure that the ends of chromosomes do not shorten. That is, by replenishing telomeres when they shorten after a round of chromosomal replication. However, telomerase is only expressed in germ cells, some stem cells and is also present in cancer cells. It is not present in normal adult cells. That is why it is inevitable that telomeres get shorter and shorter as cells divide again and again. As a result, as cells age, their telomeres become shorter and eventually reach a critical length when chromosomal replication is no longer possible. The cell with the very short telomeres then exits the cell cycle and dies. This usually happens after about 40 to 60 cycles of divisions in normal young human cells. This limit in divisions for a cells is known as the Hayflick Limit. The idea that every time a cell divided some DNA sequences were lost was first brought to notice by Russian scientist Alexei Olovnikov, in the early 1970s. He realized that chromosomes were not capable of replicating their entire length and so the ends of chromosomes were lost each time a cell divided. He postulated that these losses accumulated until they reached a critical point and the cell was no longer capable of dividing. It was the work of Elizabeth Blackburn and others in the late 1970s, and their discovery of telomere and telomerase that has allowed us to come to understand this cellular phenomenon.
Background information: http://mcb.berkeley.edu/courses/mcb135k/telomeres.html
Background information: http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/begin/traits/telomeres/
How Can We Prolong The Life Of A Telomere?
NutriGen AM & PM Essentials
While aging is a process that occurs naturally, the rate at which you age is determined by a combination of several factors: how we handle daily stress, lifestyle choices we make, our family genetics, and where we live. Over time, these factors can lead to an accumulation of damage to our cells including our DNA which are the building blocks of life. We can prolong the life of a Telomere by the only scientific method, with taking NutriGen AM & PM Essentials supplement. This product will help you have lasting daytime energy, helps regulate horomone levels and increases your mental alertness by taking just the NutriGen AM Essentials. NutriGen PM Essentials really helps you with a restful night’s sleep so your body can focus on cell maintenance and repair.
To order NutriGen AM/PM Essentials click here!